LED 5050 Light Strip Kit - 5 meter Roll - 10MM - IP20 - RF Controller
Included in the kit are a 5 meter/16.4 FT long LED 5050 IP20 Light Strip (10mm). The strip has an adhesive backing allowing for easy application. The LED lights are SMD 5050 (meaning 5mm x 5mm chips) which produce the brightest lights found in LED strips. This 16.4 foot (5 meter) roll features 18 LEDs per foot.
This strip is rated IP20 which means it is protected against solid objects greater than 12.5mm, such as a finger, but it does not offer protection from liquids of any kind.
The included RF Remote Controller is used to control the 12V RGB LED Light strips. The RF controller is significantly better than a typical IR (infrared) controller because you can adjust an RF controller from anywhere in a room, whereas you need to have a specific sight line for the IR controller to work. That means you don't have to worry about objects obstructing the RF controller. Included is a hand held wireless remote controller that controls one of eight different static colors or one of six different dynamic color changing patterns. The remote control is also used to adjust the pattern speed, play/pause, brightness, as well as turning the system ON and OFF.
The adapter has an AC100-240V 50/60Hz input and a DC 12V 7A 84W output.
- 16.4 ft / 5 m long
- SMD 5050 (5mm x 5mm chips) producing very bright lights
- IP20 rating (non-waterproof)
- Adhesive backing for easy application
- 18 LEDs per foot / 450 Lumens per foot
- Strips can be cut into different lengths
- RF wireless 20 key remote RBG controller
- Max output current: 4A*3CH,DC12V-24V
- 14 modes in total, including 8 static colors and 6 dynamic changes
- Adjustable speed for dynamic and static modes
- Input: AC100-240V 50/60Hz
- Output: DC 12V 7A 84W
- Cable length: 4' / 122cm