Skip to content

Cocktail Shaker Tin - Vinylworks Swirl 18 Ounce - Color Options

Like our other 18oz cheater tins, this stainless steel product is commonly used with a 28oz shaker. The Vinylworks coating features a hip swirl design and adds improved grip control. Available in three variations.

Deciding on the perfect shaker tin is purely subjective, and you can become comfortable with any type you choose. If your interest is simply ease of use, a three piece shaker may suit you. For experienced bar workers who might be looking for rapid application, a two piece system of capping a smaller tin or mixing glass is often used, as is simply using a single tin for stirring and a wire strainer while pouring. two-piece shakers are often sold as a set, and for many look is important as anything. If you're looking for a little flair and ease of grip, you may want to try the Vinylworks shaker. Choosing metal or plastic is another consideration when purchasing limits and showmanship for both professionals and beginners are important factors.

Customer Reviews

Based on 1 review Write a review