BarConic® Stainless Steel Beaded Mint Julep - 12oz
Enjoy more than just watching your horse run the track this year with the traditional beverage of Churchhill Downs. As most people know, the official drink of the race is the mint julep, one of the oldest and most iconic American cocktails. This high quality BarConic® Stainless Steel Beaded Mint Julep provides a traditional way to serve for everyone's favorite derby day cocktail. These cups are the perfect way to enjoy your favorite derby drinks - whether you're enjoying watching your favorite race or just enjoying the company of friends.
Classic Mint Julep
- · 3 fresh mint leaves
- · 1 tablespoon Mint Simple Syrup
- · Crushed ice
- · 1 1/2 to 2 tablespoons (1 ounce) bourbon
- · Powdered sugar (optional)
Place mint leaves and Mint Simple Syrup in a chilled julep cup. Gently muddle leaves to release flavors. Pack cup tightly with crushed ice; pour bourbon over ice. Give quick stir to incorporate all ingredients. (Bartender in photo is using swizzle stick) Insert straw, place mint sprig directly next to straw, and serve immediately. Sprinkle with powdered sugar, if desired. We also added lime garnish for color.
- Perfect for serving Kentucky Derby Mint Julep
- Also makes a wonderful gift for festive occasions from birthdays, weddings or anniversaries
- Made of Stainless Steel
- Capacity: 12 ounces
- Top diameter: 3.45 inches
- Base diameter: 2.75 inches
- Height: 4.52 inches
- Hand wash, and polish with soft cloth.