BarConic® Full Wine Carafe - 750ml / Full Bottle
The BarConic® 750 ml Wine Carafe is the ideal size and shape to properly aerate your guests' full 750ml bottle of wine. The wide mouth of this wine carafe releases the full bouquet of the wine, and will accentuate the depth of flavor within the wine. It's a "Win Win" with BarConic® Wine Carafes. One of the most profitable ways to offer wine is by the "Full Carafe"(as shown here), "Half Carafe", and "by the Glass". Offering it this way allows operators to purchase wine in larger, more economical sizes, such as 1.5 ml and 3 liter bottles and then offer it in the sizes mentioned above. This will gain you a larger wine drinking audience as this "repackaging" can also offer a lower cost than "by the bottle only" menus. More customers can afford and enjoy wine, you sell more wine. Matching high quality carafes, available in 750 ml, 375 ml and 187 ml ( or 6.3 oz, which is the standard wine glass amount). If you only want to offer wine by the bottle or by the glass, these individual glass sizes are a great way to monitor amounts.
*Please Note- This wine carafe holds 1020 ml when filled to the very top. The recommended serving size for this carafe is 750 ml.
- Holds a full 750ml bottle of wine
- Releases the bouquet and flavor depth in the wine
- Use with wine, juice, or water
- Also known as a Full Carafe
- Perfect for bars, restaurants, and hotels
- Capacity: 1020 ml to the top
- Measures 31 oz. / 1020 ml. when filled to the RIM
- Height: 10 inches
- Top Diameter: 3 inches
- Base Diameter: 3.5 inches
- Case Weight: 28.55 lbs
- Case Dimensions: 42" x 33" x 29"