Jello couldn't get more Irish if you made it with liquified Leprechauns.
- 2 Cups Guinness
- 1/2 Cup Bailey's Irish Cream
- 1/2 Cup Jameson
- 3 Packets of Plain Gelatin
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cocoa power
- - Place 1 cup Guinness, brown sugar, and cocoa power in bowl. Sprinkle with 2 packets of gelatin and let sit for 1 minute. Heat on stove top until all gelatin is dissolved.
- - Remove from heat and add 1 cup of cold Guinness.
- - Pour into shot cups and place in fridge for at least 30 minutes. (do not fill cups all the way to the top- leave room for creamy mixture)
- - Place Jameson into bowl, and sprinkle with 1 packet of gelatin. Let sit for 1 minute.
- - Heat until gelatin is dissolved. Add Bailey's and stir.
- - Pour mixture on top of Guinness layer and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- - Enjoy some delicious Car Bomb shots and hopefully find a little luck of the Irish!