Nothing like a "Walk In The Park" to get your blood pumping and the party started. This cocktail is a sure fire way to zizz up any casual or business like social gathering with class and style. The right combination of ingredients have been combined to make this an unforgettably tasty and remembered cocktail delight amongst guests or or top notch CEO's taking a break from the rigors of a grueling week. Make this your next drink to break out of the norm of every day cocktails and put you right on the pedestal of being your very own mixologist with a twist.
- 1 1/4 oz Tequila
- 3/4 oz Elderflower Liqueur (St-Germain)
- 2 leaves of fresh basil
- Place 2 wedges each of the fresh orange and grapefruit into your mixing glass and gently muddle
- Pour tequila and elderflower liqueur and add ice
- Take the 3 basil leaves, tear, and add to glass
- Cap with your shaker tin and proceed to shake
- Double strain into a coupe glass
- Garnish with a twist of orange peel and serve.
Featured and Related Products: