Another fun way to serve your favorite Beer Garitas on the rocks in style!
- 2 - 4 bottle of your favorite light beer
- 6 oz. Tequila
- 2 oz. Cointreau
- 8 oz. Simple syrup
- 12 Fresh limes
- 2 Fresh oranges
- - Fill the "King Cube Ice Trays" with your favorite light beer and add slices of lime into each section. Place the ice trays in the freezer, allow them to be frozen.
- - Once the beer cubes are frozen, fill the pitcher with the beer cubes
- - Zest the (2) limes and (2) oranges into to pitcher. Orange zest helps add another layer of flavor to margaritas
- - Add (2) fresh orange juice and lime juice of remaining limes, follow by 2 oz. of Cointreau, 6 oz. Tequila, and 8 oz. Simple syrup.
- - Stir and top the pitcher with some water
- - The final step: serve this delicious King Cubes Beer Garita on the rocks and enjoy