Are you ready to celebrate the 4th of July in style? We have one delicious cocktail for you to sip on as you spend the day getting Star Spangled Hammered!
- Lemon Vodka (or regular vodka)
- Lemon/Lime Soda
- Blue Curaçao
- Simple Syrup
- Mix Lemon Vodka, Grenadine, and Lemon/Lime Soda in shaker tin. Shake or stir until liquid is red in color. Pour into Schooner Glass. Fill with ice to the rim.
- Mix Lemon Vodka, Blue Curaçao, and Lemon/Lime Soda in shaker tin. Shake or stir until liquid is a nice blue color. More or less Blue Curaçao can be added to achieve the desired color blue. Using a bar spoon, slowly pour this layer down the side of the glass so that it floats on top of your red layer.
- Add a few lemon wedges or peels for garnish.
- Then, we are going to kick it up even more, and make a lemon drop shot to be serve in a test tube with the punch!
- Mix Lemon Vodka(or regular vodka), simple syrup, and fresh lemon juice in cocktail shaker tin. More or less simple syrup can be added if you prefer your shot sweet or sour. Shake well, and fill up test tube shot.
- Dunk your Tube SHOTZ® Test Tube into your cocktail, serve, and enjoy!
- Have a Happy & Safe 4th of July!
Featured and Related Products: