What better way to spread some joy then a fun rainbow? This martini is sure to put a smile on anyone's face! It is beautiful and fun to boot. It takes a little patience to make, and you may mess a few up, but it is definitely worth it!Ingredients:
- Blue Curaçao
- Orange Juice
- Mix Orange Juice and Vodka. The size of your glass should determine the amount used. For the correct density use a 3-1 ratio using mostly orange juice and just a small amount of vodka. Pour that into the glass first.
- Pour desired amount of grenadine down the side of your glass. It will sink to the bottom.
- Mix Champagne & Blue Curaçao together. We used about 0.25oz, but you can always use more if you want a more vibrant blue.
- Use your layer spoon and slowly pour the champagne mixture on top of your OJ layer. You want it to mix slightly to give you a little bit of a green color.
- Garnish with any type of fruit, or nothing...this cocktail is beautiful by itself!
- Enjoy, and go out and spread some happiness with this super fun Rainbow Martini!
Featured and Related Products: