This is a signature cocktail created by our very own BPC Master Mixologists, using a cocktail press (otherwise known as a french press). It is the perfect infusion of Gin and tonic leveled out with a fruity sweetness providing a refreshingly delicious craft cocktail.
Ingredients: (makes 2 cocktails)
- 2.5oz Plymouth Gin
- 2.5oz Tonic Water
- 1/2oz. Agave Syrup
- 3 Fresh Grapefruit Wedges
- 5 Raspberries
- 5-7 Mint Leaves
- Add the Grapefruit, Raspberries, Mint leaves and Agave Syrup into the French Press
- In a shaker tin add ice, Plymouth Gin and Tonic Water - Shake well
- Strain contents of shaker tin into the French Press and press down firmly, extracting the fresh flavors of the fruit and mint.
- Pour into a Flute or Coupe glass - straight up (no ice)
- Garnish with Raspberry and Mint.
Featured and Related Products: