The Painkiller is on of the popular tiki cocktails and also does a find job as a "hair of the dog' cocktail. Make some Painkillers and imagine yourself on a Caribbean island with your feet in the sand.
- - 2 oz. Dark rum
- - 4 oz. pineapple juice
- - 1 oz. Coco Lopez or cream of coconut
- - 1.5 oz. Orange juice
- Garnish: Pineapple wedge, Cheery and Nutmeg
- 1. Pour the ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- 2. Shake well
- 3. Strain into a Ceramic Mean Green Tiki Mug filled with ice.
- 4. Add grated nutmeg on top.
- 5. Serve and Enjoy!