Looking for that perfect holiday party cocktail? The Holiday Moscow Mule is delicious, and guests will love sipping out of these fancy copper mugs. This recipe is super easy to make and would also be perfect served in a punch bowl!
- - 2 ounces of pomegranate vodka
- - 6 ounces ginger beer
- - 3 oz pomegranate juice
- - Fresh lime juice
- - Lime, candy cane, and pomegranate arils garnish
- - Use Citrus Press to squeeze fresh lime juice.
- - Add Vodka, ginger beer, pomegranate juice, and lime juice to mug.
- - Give a quick stir. Top with ice. Serve and enjoy!
- - For punch bowl: Use 2 cups vodka (16oz) , 3 cups pomegranate juice (24 oz), 6 cups ginger beer (48oz), lime juice to taste. Freeze pomegranate arils and lime slices in ice ball molds. Hang candy canes on side of bowl of garnishes. (Adjustments can be made to fix any sized bowl)