- - 4 oz. Vodka
- - Red Bull®
- - 1.5 oz. Raspberry syrup
Raspberry Syrup Ingredients:
- - 2 cups of Fresh Raspberry
- - 1/4 Cup of Sugar
- - 1/4 Cup of Water
- - Puree 2 cups of fresh raspberries in a food processor. Then press the puree through a fine mesh strainer to separate seed, pulp.
- - Add ¼ cup of sugar and ¼ cup of water into a small saucepan. Heat over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, until thick and dark.
- - Once the Raspberry syrup is done. Let it cool
- - Mix vodka and Red Bull in the cocktail glass filled with ice and stir.
- - Fill the syringe with raspberry syrup and place it in the drink.
- - The last step is serve and enjoy!