BarConic® 26 oz Glass Beer Boot - Das Boot - Beer Glass
A German general once promised his troops that he would drink beer out of his very own boot if they were triumphant. This 26 oz German beer boot glass is a great way to celebrate Oktoberfest, or just to save on drips to the fridge or cooler. Sit back and watch your friends hilariously attempt to finish the boot until someone discovers the proper way to drink das boot (by tipping the toe to the side). Made of durable glass, this boot is dishwasher safe and makes a great gift for the beer lover in your life.
This glass is also a great way to serve up Holiday Cocktails as a "Santa Boot"! Check out our fun punch recipe below!
- Crafted from thick clear glass
- Perfect for Oktoberfest and special occasions
- Great for Das Boot drinking challenges
- Great gift for birthdays, weddings, bachelor parties, or just any occasion
- We recommend careful handwashing due to the size of the glass
- Capacity: 26 ounces (0.76 litters)
- Measures 26 oz. / 768.91 ml. when filled to the rim
- Height: 7.87 inches
- Top Diameter: 3.14 inches
- Base Diameter: 4.72 inches x 2.16 inches
- 2 bottles white wine
- 4 c. ginger ale
- 3 c. cranberry juice
- 2/3 c. Fireball
- 2/3 c. whiskey
- 2 c. frozen cranberries
- Cinnamon sticks for garnish
- Pour all ingredients into punch bowl or pitcher and stir to incorporate
- Fill boots up with ice, then add the cocktail mixture
- Garnish and Enjoy!