BarConic® LED Liquor Bottle Display Shelf - 1 Step - Mahogany - Several Lengths
LED Liquor Bottle Display Shelves are a great way to showcase your different types of liquor brands. It grabs the attention of your guests while creating a fun ambiance decor to your bar. These 1 step (tier) shelves are manufactured right here in our USA Woodshop. Each shelf showcases a high quality craftsmanship that is durable and built to last at an unbeatable price.
The lightly frosted acrylic top allows the perfect amount of LED light to shine through and brightly illuminate your liquor bottles. Each unit comes with an RGB LED remote control that features many different light show settings. Choose from static, to fade, to jump... adjust the speed and define your very own light shows. The LED lights are full color 3 channel RGB mode that are dedicated to long illumination using the most advanced PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) digital control technology.
The elegant mahogany exterior will bring class and sophistication previously unseen, making these the perfect liquor bottle display shelves for your home or bar
Each unit also comes with protective feet that you may wish to install on the bottom to lift the base of the shelf off of the surface. These are optional. Instructions for use and warranty are also included with each LED shelf purchase.
** Why such a low cost and fast shipping? Because these Liquor Bottle Display Shelves are built right here in our very own woodshop. We manufacture them and send them to you with FREE SHIPPING on top of the already low prices. You will not find this quality of a LED Bottle Shelf at this price anywhere else!
Click here for PDF Manual
- LED Displays: 20 static colors, 3 colors jump change, 7 colors jump change, 3 colors gradual change, 7 colors gradual change and user defines colors
- Durable, High Quality - Handcrafted in the USA
- Available in several lengths
- RGB full color LED strip controller with 3 channel signal
- Has memory if power fails
- Cord measures 48" from power brick
- Comes with Protective feet (optional install), warranty and instructions