"Bartending for Dummies" by Ray Foley
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
The book, "Bartending for Dummies" is a hands on guide to concocting the perfect cocktail. "Bartending for Dummies" gives you over 1,000 recipes in an A-Z format with clear, easy to follow instructions for making new and timeless drinks that will make you the hit behind any bar.
- Learn how to: set up your bar, measure, mix, garnish, and more!
- Prepare classic and contemporary drinks
- Become an expert on the latest liquors, wine, and beer
- Full coverage of everything from American whiskey to wine
- Includes: Ten cures for hangovers and hiccups
- Author: Ray Foley
- Paperback: 384 pages
- Publisher: For Dummies; 5 edition (2/3/2014)
- Language: English
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.8 x 8.4 inches