Numbered Beer Tap Handles - Oak Wood - Red / Black Grunge
When it comes to our handcrafted oak wood beer tap handles, quality is definitely not something that has been overlooked. You will not find a better quality beer tap handle at this price anywhere else! We have taken the steps to showcase a smooth beveled outer frame, along with full color printing capabilities that will last through continuous wear and tear. This numbered red and black grunge design is fun, loud and rustic.... perfect for those hipster craft beer bars.
Are you a craft brewery that offers a wide selection of beers on tap? Do you commonly rotate out your selection? These numbered beer tap handles will help keep your draft brews organized, while offering a consistent and rustic decor. When matching the numbers to the beers you have listed on your numbered menu, your bartenders will work faster and more efficiently! No more confusion and mix ups!
These numbered tap handles can be purchased a variety of ways. Buy them as sets and save! You also have the ability to customize your handles by typing in whatever number you desire.
- Dimensions: 8" Tall x 3" (at widest) x 1" Thick
- Available as custom singles or bulk sets for a discount
- Chrome beer tap handle ferrule (3/4" x 1"H)
- Standard 3/8-16 thread for faucet lever and a 5/16-18 thread for the tap handle hanger bolt
- Handcrafted in the USA from high-endurance OAK
- Perfect for breweries that offer a large selection of craft beers